TiRioN Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TiRioN Guild

We are a family of fun and loving MMORPG players. Help will be there for those who asked for and justice will be face for those who invade the family.

3 posters

b-day event!

Darkney
    Darkney
    Admin

b-day event! Empty b-day event!

Post  Darkney Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:30 am

4 days more before i'm turning 18. its a big day for me. Thats why i was thinking to keep and b-day event so i can celebrate it with my closest friends and their friends etc... in pw. We would duel there for fun too, and do all crazyness. We would buy fireworks, and for low lvls i can sponsor some. And sponsor each other. So everyone get to shoot money to the sky. Invite your friends too. And i was thinking maybe keep it adc center. or you can suggest some place too guys! cheers cheers
    viva_lyin
    viva_lyin
    Admin

b-day event! Empty Re: b-day event!

Post  viva_lyin Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:43 pm

Darkney wrote:4 days more before i'm turning 18. its a big day for me. Thats why i was thinking to keep and b-day event so i can celebrate it with my closest friends and their friends etc... in pw. We would duel there for fun too, and do all crazyness. We would buy fireworks, and for low lvls i can sponsor some. And sponsor each other. So everyone get to shoot money to the sky. Invite your friends too. And i was thinking maybe keep it adc center. or you can suggest some place too guys! cheers cheers

cheers for darky bro ^^ or u prefer to celebrate at the place u r born? XD
    handaira
    handaira

Post  handaira Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:10 pm

its better to celebrate it at less crowded place like ethersword or any less ppl. heheh well happy birthday darkey
    Darkney
    Darkney
    Admin

Post  Darkney Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:20 am

Ty Han and yah. we coul celebrate it at Walled.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:59 am