TiRioN Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TiRioN Guild

We are a family of fun and loving MMORPG players. Help will be there for those who asked for and justice will be face for those who invade the family.

2 posters

guild event

handaira
    handaira

guild event Empty guild event

Post  handaira Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:42 pm

guys, lets have discussion on what guild event shud we do. im thinking of having event such like hide and seek event or sort of like that. or we can do our own martial art competition. i want our guild to have fun not only doing quest together, killing bosses together. so how bout it?
    handaira
    handaira

guild event Empty Re: guild event

Post  handaira Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:07 am

owh below is list of event that i think we can do in our guild.

martial art contest
    hide and seek
    "olympic" run
    killing fb boss (time limit based)
    "olympic" swimming

if you guys have any other ideas, please share it with us. as for the rules, we can discuss it after we confirm with GM and VGM and other committee. there also prizes provided( if we got the budget What a Face will think of something tho).

so guys what do you think?
    Arch
    Arch
    Admin

Post  Arch Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:36 am

hey nice idea! Darky had some cool idea abt the hide n seek thing... i can provide prices.. for example G7 SS (choose ur self witch one) or cash ^^
    Arch
    Arch
    Admin

Post  Arch Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:48 am

i have an idea for 1 are where we could make the hide and seek event. near Ethersord, small place called Walled Stronhold. there no PKr in the area and got few cool places where can hide .. give us more suggestions too cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:07 am