TiRioN Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TiRioN Guild

We are a family of fun and loving MMORPG players. Help will be there for those who asked for and justice will be face for those who invade the family.

2 posters

About HH items and Purple 3 stars!

tritina
    tritina
    Admin

About HH items and Purple 3 stars! Empty About HH items and Purple 3 stars!

Post  tritina Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:25 am

so now ive noticed that HH isnt really a must! Bout 20 lvls ago i got a purple pyro eye necklace, for 200k gold,and it gave the same stats as a windly cept pyro gave def +144, windly gives dodge u see.., and i wuz thinking 0_o somethings wrong lol! windly goes for 1 m minimum and ppl juzt pushed this purple pryo off for 200k while in fact the pyro beats the hell out of the windly!

AND THEN!i buy a hh 70 2soc +3.. for 3.5m!bout 4 minutes later i see a lvl 70 ea pants purple 3 star 2 socket going for 1m> it gave total 650+ def with attri included and has the same 2 sockets the hh has..the hh gives 450 def with hp rec+3 and abit dodge ( 62 dodge).Nownow wait a minute ! wat am i supsed to do with hp rec +3? most ppl spam hieros or pots and hardly any1 ever sits and heals so the hp rec is never going to work!and the dodge +62? 62 looks like a teeny weeny number compared to the 3000+ dodge ( i think) i have on my ea Suspect HAHA!so if i make this purple 2 socket into a +3 I HAVE A PURPLE +3 2 SOC THAT BEATS THE HELL OUT OF HH TOO LOL!oh wait! bout 2 minutes after i buy those purple pants.. i buy a purple lvl 70 armor with def+113def+113 ( yup double def atri) so compared to the hh which has about the same def as the purple stock i get extra 226 def with the purples!HH bites the dust again! Razz

and so ppl tell me that those are RARE !( no Seven, those things are rare..)but if u really dug into ah these a whole lotsa good purples that go for half the price of hh and give better stats everywhere else!

so sad those purples value isnt appreciated though haha coz ppl would pay 1m for a windly without batting an eye but show them the pyro and they say PhhhTTTT Thats a worhtless purple lol! ( but it keeps the price down thus benefiting smart people like me What a Face cha~cha~
    djdna
    djdna
    Admin

About HH items and Purple 3 stars! Empty Re: About HH items and Purple 3 stars!

Post  djdna Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:41 pm

well sometimes depending cause HH is easy to get and about purple stuff depend ppl sell and sometimes also random to much
    tritina
    tritina
    Admin

Post  tritina Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:44 am

the point is u can get those purples if u search well enough.
    djdna
    djdna
    Admin

Post  djdna Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:10 am

tritina wrote:the point is u can get those purples if u search well enough.

it take sometimes to find a nice one compare to HH just farm and get it. both also have they
    own good

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:57 pm